Cannabis Manufacturing Loans

You need supplies to meet the demand.

Don't let unpaid invoices slow your growth.
FundCanna can pay your vendors and free up cash flow for your business.

Cannabis loans by FundCanna
cannabis manufacturer financing options

You’ve done the hardest part. You created something the cannabis industry needs. Whether it’s a new tech, cannabis accessory, fertilizer mix, whatever it is, you have the latest and greatest idea. Now you need resources to purchase materials and essentials to grow your marijuana business.

 

Therein lies the rub.

As you may have discovered, it can be difficult to find financing solutions - even if you have a perfect credit score. After all, cannabis is still illegal on the federal level, so even where state law permits the cultivation and sales of marijuana, traditional banks are shying away from the sector.

 

That’s where we come in. FundCanna specializes in cannabis business loans. We provide a wide range of business financing options: term loans, sba loans, equipment financing, cash advances, and more.

cannabis manufacturer loan options
cannabis manufacturer loan options

As you may have discovered, it can be difficult to find financing solutions - even if you have a perfect credit score. After all, cannabis is still illegal on the federal level, so even where state law permits the cultivation and sales of marijuana, traditional banks are shying away from the sector.

 

That’s where we come in. FundCanna specializes in cannabis business loans. We provide a wide range of business financing options: term loans, sba loans, equipment financing, cash advances, and more.

Applying for a loan for your cannabis manufacturing business has never been easier.
Fill out the form below and have access to the capital you need in as little as 24 hours.

fundcanna 3 step process

FAQ's

Of course! Fundcanna provides access to capital to all cannabis businesses in the supply chain as well as all businesses that service the supply chain. Apply today!

Marijuana manufacturing companies have access to the full suite of financial products provided by FundCanna.

Cannabis Manufacturing businesses need to provide FundCanna 3 months bank statements, our simple application, and year-to-date financials. That's it.

Not necessarily. The majority of our financial solutions do not require any sort of collateral to get approved.

cannabis manufacturer financing information

Invoice Financing

It can be hard to realize your dreams without the right team. FundCanna is in your corner. With FundCanna’s invoice financing, you can continue to invest in your business while maintaining cash flow. Don’t be at the mercy of other people’s payment cycles. Send us your invoices. We’ll send you 80% of the invoice amount. And upon payment, we’ll send you the remaining 20% (minus fees). It’s that easy!

Inventory Financing

You need supplies to meet your demands. Unfortunately, your clients aren’t always prompt with their payments. This isn’t just frustrating, it can slow your growth. Don’t let it. FundCanna’s inventory financing offers a solution. Upon approval, we will pay your vendors for the supplies you need, and when your clients finally come through, send us the full amount we paid, plus accrued financing fees. You only pay fees on the amount of funds you use, regardless of how much you’re approved for.

ancillary cannabis companies
ancillary cannabis companies

Inventory Financing

You need supplies to meet your demands. Unfortunately, your clients aren’t always prompt with their payments. This isn’t just frustrating, it can slow your growth. Don’t let it. FundCanna’s inventory financing offers a solution. Upon approval, we will pay your vendors for the supplies you need, and when your clients finally come through, send us the full amount we paid, plus accrued financing fees. You only pay fees on the amount of funds you use, regardless of how much you’re approved for.

Get the funding you need. FAST.

Approvals in as little as 24 hours

Cannabis loans by FundCanna
Cannabis Business Loans