Cannabis Delivery Financing

Expand your product offerings and increase your purchasing power by paying COD.

Having a robust selection of products is key to a successful cannabis delivery company.
FundCanna can help you expand your offerings and attract more customers.

Cannabis loans by FundCanna
loans for marijuana delivery businesses

We are living in an era of unprecedented comfort and convenience. It’s the age of Amazon and iPhones. Everything is just a click away from our doorstep. Including cannabis products, where state law allows.

 

Delivery services are booming in popularity, but since cannabis is still illegal on the federal level, it’s nearly impossible to find the business financing you need to grow your marijuana business. Mainstream financial institutions aren’t offering cannabis business loans – even if you have a perfect credit score.

To secure the line of credit and working capital you need to succeed, business owners like you need to alternative lenders like us. FundCanna has many financing options and fair interest rates. We can help you get the cash flow you need to GO!

 

Need another vehicle to keep up with the demands of your growing customer base? Talk to us about equipment financing. Need a cash advance to purchase product from a marijuana dispensary? We can help!

 

In short, we can help you access the cash flow you need to GO!

loans for cannabis delivery companies
loans for cannabis delivery companies

To secure the line of credit and working capital you need to succeed, business owners like you need to alternative lenders like us. FundCanna has many financing options and fair interest rates. We can help you get the cash flow you need to GO!

 

Need another vehicle to keep up with the demands of your growing customer base? Talk to us about equipment financing. Need a cash advance to purchase product from a marijuana dispensary? We can help!

 

In short, we can help you access the cash flow you need to GO!

Applying for a loan for your cannabis delivery business has never been easier.
Fill out the form below and have access to the capital you need in as little as 24 hours.

fundcanna 3 step process

FAQ's

100%! Fundcanna offers access to capital to all Marijuana delivery businesses as well as all businesses in the cannabis supply chain. Apply today!

Cannabis Delivery companies have access to all of the financial products provided by FundCanna.

Cannabis delivery companies need to provide us with 3-months worth of bank statements, our quick and simple application, and year-to-date financials. That's it.

In most cases, no. Almost all of our financial products do not require any type of collateral to get approved.

marijuana delivery business loans

Vendor Financing

It’s no secret that few things are more frustrating for a small business owner than waiting for invoices to be paid. Irregular payments and long collection cycles aren’t just annoying, they can kill your momentum. You need to keep the cash flowing, and with FundCanna’s invoice financing, you can continue to invest in your business. 

 

Don’t be at the mercy of other people’s payment cycles. Send us your invoices and we’ll spot you 80% of your invoice amount. Once your client pays the invoice, we’ll send you the remaining 20% minus fees.  It’s that easy!

Working Capital

You need supplies and materials to meet your demands. But as small businesses everywhere can attest, cash flow can be a problem. After all, clients don’t always pay invoices when you want them to. It’s frustrating, and can slow your growth… if you let it. Don’t let it!

 

FundCanna’s inventory financing offers solutions to help get your products into your customer’s hands. Upon approval, we’ll pay your vendors for the supplies you need, and when your accounts payable come through, you pay us back for the supplies we bought, plus any accrued financing fees. You only pay fees on the amount of funds you use, regardless of how much you’re approved for.

cannabis delivery company loans
cannabis delivery company loans

Working Capital

You need supplies and materials to meet your demands. But as small businesses everywhere can attest, cash flow can be a problem. After all, clients don’t always pay invoices when you want them to. It’s frustrating, and can slow your growth… if you let it. Don’t let it!

 

FundCanna’s inventory financing offers solutions to help get your products into your customer’s hands. Upon approval, we’ll pay your vendors for the supplies you need, and when your accounts payable come through, you pay us back for the supplies we bought, plus any accrued financing fees. You only pay fees on the amount of funds you use, regardless of how much you’re approved for.

Get the funding you need. FAST.

Approvals in as little as 24 hours

Cannabis loans by FundCanna
Cannabis Business Loans