About the job
Working under light supervision, this person will research, validate, and process important application information through a manual system to support timely and accurate processing of customer credit applications. This person must be detail-oriented and organized. This person must develop strong working relationships with internal sales and underwriting teams. Works on assignments that are routine in nature requiring limited judgement.
- Responds to inquiries from sales, credit underwriters and customers. Maintains constant email and verbal communication.
· Maintain CRM system by entering, updating and retrieving data for credit applications.
· Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including contract agreements.
· Create repayment plans and verbally confirm terms and conditions with the customer.
- Maintain an accurate accounting of all open transactions.
· Ensuring compliance with Cannabis laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office and customer service environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Thrives in a quickly changing environment.
- Able to create and maintain strong, professional work relationships with internal sales staff. The ability to build and maintain credibility is essential.
- Strong, effective oral and written communications skills.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and exercises solid judgment to complete assigned tasks.
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Goal, detail and team oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software applications, emphasis on Adobe and Outlook for email. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- A willingness and desire to seek continuing education and self-improvement.
- Driven; sense of responsibility and integrity; effectiveness as a team member; adaptability to new projects; planning and organizational skills; resourcefulness; energy and motivation to accept and complete tasks; and enthusiasm for the business and their work.
- Ongoing training and commitment to your success and growth.
- Positive, energetic, passionate, business casual environment with management that commits to your success.
- Fantastic benefit packages and 401K.
FundCanna is one of the leading providers of short term loans and equipment leasing for small businesses across the United States. With traditional banks not lending to the small business owners anymore, the need for working capital and equipment leasing is in high demand. If you’re looking to join a company that focuses on employee development then FundCanna is the place to be.
About the job
Company Overview: FundCanna is a fast-paced company providing financial solutions to legal cannabis companies of all sizes nationwide. We are in search of a driven Sales Leader with a strong sales background and the ability to lead by example. The successful candidate will manage our sales team, fostering a high-performance sales culture to further propel FundCanna's growth and market leadership.
Sales Leadership & Strategy
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive sales growth and market penetration.
- Lead, manage and motivate the sales team towards achieving sales targets, while setting a positive example in work ethic, relationship building and sales techniques.
- Collaborate with FundCanna’s Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to align goals, approach and sales strategies with the company's overall objectives.
- Study and understand the Cannabis market, supply chain, market dynamics to lead appropriately and effectively.
- Establish realistic sales targets and monitor sales performance, providing feedback and coaching to improve productivity and meet/exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Conduct regular sales training sessions to enhance sales skills, technique, product knowledge and understanding of market trends.
Customer Relationship Management
- Foster lasting relationships with key clients and stakeholders, understanding their needs and proposing tailored financial solutions.
- Leverage Salesforce.com (SFDC) to manage pipeline, opportunities, close ratios, etc.
- Utilize SFDC to track/monitor performance of individuals and team and manage the same.
Market Analysis & Reporting
- Understand prospective client and client use of capital to foresee emerging trends and needs within the cannabis industry by segment of supply chain and geography.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, analyzing sales data to provide insights and recommendations to the executive team.
- Meet regularly to review data and iterate strategy.
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing sales team, promoting a culture of excellence, collaboration and continuous learning.
- Proven track record in sales with a minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably in the financial services and/or cannabis industry, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong math skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Why Join Us?
Embark on an exciting career path where you help others achieve their dreams while working in a collaborative and engaging environment.
About the job
Location: Solana Beach, CA (North County San Diego)
Job Type: Full-Time (on-site)
FundCanna is a dynamic and rapidly growing financial services company led by a team of experienced executives with a track record of success in building finance companies. FundCanna prides itself on creativity, integrity and our innovative approach to finance and lending to the legal Cannabis industry. We are dedicated to creating a work environment that fosters growth, collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit.
Culture is paramount at FundCanna. We have a great time together while working hard and achieving our goals. The founder and CEO of FundCanna has started and/or operated companies that have won numerous awards and recognition thanks in great part to the amazing people we have worked with. This recognition includes making the Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 multiple times, San Diego’s Best Places to Work, Most Admired CEO, Entrepreneur 360/Entrepreneur Magazine, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and many more.
FundCanna is seeking an experienced In-House Counsel to join our team. The ideal candidate is strategic, practical and has a solid understanding of the financial sector. This role will be pivotal in guiding our company's legal strategy while ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The position will work closely with the CEO and other executives on strategy, contracts, partnership agreements, compliance and many other areas of the business. An organized, well-communicated, common-sense approach (e.g., a balance between the legal and the practical) to the job is a requirement for this position.
· Provide legal advice and guidance on a wide range of issues pertaining to all aspects of funding operations, ensuring the company operates within the law.
· Oversee and manage all company compliance matters, ensuring we have relevant policies and remain compliant with all such policies and regulations.
· Draft, review and negotiate contracts and agreements, ensuring the company's interests are well protected and clients are well served.
· Work closely with outside law firms that advise on matters pertaining to regulation and compliance in both lending and tertiary matters related to Cannabis.
· Manage and protect the company's intellectual property portfolio.
· Advise on risk management and potential legal implications of company decisions and strategies.
· Assist with business development initiatives, providing insight into legal considerations.
· Keep informed of industry-specific regulations and ensure that appropriate risk management strategies are in place.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
· Must be licensed to practice law in California.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial sector.
· Strong background in compliance, contract drafting and negotiation, intellectual property rights and general business law.
· Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Ideally, experience working in a start-up environment.
· Comfortable being uncomfortable, understanding that we are pioneering a new industry and that all of the rules have not been written. And, in turn, possess conviction to provide advice with confidence.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and provide practical, common-sense legal advice.
· Self-motivated, energetic and detail oriented.
· Desire to find solutions and assist the company in achieving goals while remaining compliant.
Why Join FundCanna:
· Competitive Salary & Benefits Package.
· Opportunity to work with a strong team and be a key contributor at a growing financial firm.
· Fast paced and enjoyable environment that appreciates hard work, intellect and positivity.
· Entrepreneurial work environment that values collaboration and innovation.
· Professional growth and learning opportunities.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter detailing their relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line "In-House Counsel Application - [Your Name]".
FundCanna is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
About the job
FundCanna is a rapidly growing direct funding source for the Cannabis Industry. The environment and culture at FundCanna is one of success through accountability, hard work and a positive attitude. We bring over 20 years of experience and $20 Billion of lending, marketing, sales, and service to the Cannabis space. Our leadership team has been recognized nationally for their achievements and culture in their prior endeavors, we bring that knowledge and passion for assisting clients and achieving success to FundCanna and Cannabis.
The Cannabis industry, like most all business, is underserved by traditional financial services firms and banks. FundCanna was founded to provide access to flexible, renewable capital specifically for all facets of the Cannabis supply chain and vendors serving this growing industry.
FundCanna is seeking proven sales professionals to join our growing team. The role of National Account Executive is an inside sales (in-office) opportunity located in Solana Beach, CA in North County San Diego.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Have strong/professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a consultative and solutions-based sales approach.
- Create value propositions and build lasting relationships with clients.
- Be highly confident in their closing ability and a proven top performer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and strategically follow up with prospective and active pipeline.
- Build strong relationships with cannabis operators, understanding their needs and communicating the benefits and solutions of working with FundCanna.
- Articulate expertise in financial products as they pertain to unique business needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cannabis supply chain and provide solutions that assist with current and future efficiencies.
- Consultative, solutions driven sales process that leads to repeat business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling.
- Strong sales history, record of success servicing and selling entrepreneurial clients.
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills.
- Must be comfortable selling to business owners/operators.
- Comfortable with basic math/numbers as this is part of the sales process.
- Goal driven and motivated to beat monthly expectations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handles pressure well.
- Exceptional communicator and listener
- Salary, Commission, Benefits
- Works from office (Solana Beach, CA)
- Although high performance is a mandate, we have fun in a casual and supportive work environment.
- Reports to VP of Partnership and Sales
- Training will be provided on FundCanna product and the Cannabis supply chain.
- FundCanna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability.
We'd Like To Hear From You
Don't see a job posting that's in your field? Don't let that be a deterrent.
We are always evaluating potential new talent.
Please fill out the form below and send us your resume. We will keep it on file and will make sure when positions are added that you'll be considered.